Cancellation policy software
These conditions apply to the registration of a software subscription via our website.
For group bookings, custom assignments and bookings made through other websites or companies, read our general terms and conditions.
By purchasing the software subscription you agree to use it for personal purposes only (to negotiate a different license contact us). You cannot transfer, rent, lease, lend, copy, share the software and/or documentation. You cannot adapt nor change the software and you cannot re-sell the software. You may not reproduce or distribute any documentation without our permission. You may install a copy of the software on a computer and freely move the software from one computer to another, provided that you are the only individual using the software.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services.
No refund in case of cancellation
- We do not give refunds if a subscription is (prematurely) terminated.
- You are responsible to cancel your subscription with PayPal before your next renewal date.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewed until you cancel.
- Notification by e-mail of your wish or intention to cancel is not sufficient.
- If you cancel before the end of the trial period, you will not be charged.
- All sales are final. Unused time of the term will not be refunded. After canceling, you will have access to the end of your paid term.
How to cancel your PayPal subscriptions
- Login to your PayPal account
- Click the “Settings” icon next to “Log out”
- Click on “Payments” (in Personal Account) or
“Money, banks and cards” (in Business Account)
- Click on “Manage Automatic Payments” (in Personal Account) or
“Preapproved payments” (in Business Account)
- Click on Charmtraders subscription
- Click on Cancel subscription
- All PayPal payments are recurring payments on automatic renewal. PayPal charges you every 1, 3 or 12 months, according to your subscription plan.
- We have no control over the exact time of PayPal charge, but usually it is in the morning. It has nothing to do with the time you signed up.
- We offer long-term discounted subscription terms. We highly recommend that new members start with monthly subscriptions and switch to longer term only if you are completely comfortable with the service.
- You can upgrade your plan at any time by cancelling your current subscription before the renewal date and subscribing to a new term from the subscription page.
- After cancelling you will have access till the end of your term. No refunds for the unused portion of the term.
- If a member opens a PayPal dispute for any reason, this member will be permanently banned from Charmtraders and will never again be able to purchase any of our products. We also reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account which could have a negative impact on your credit report score.
Cancellation by Charmtraders
Charmtraders reserves the right to unilaterally cancel your subscription if, for example, it appears that the information on the private part of the site is shared or made public in any other way. In this case, the customer will not receive a refund of the subscription fee.